Benchmark Projects Ltd. has worked successfully for 22 years developing sustainable organizations and effective operating models for complex sport and recreation facilities. We are proud of our track record as consultants, operators, facilitators and mentors in the public, not-for-profit and private sectors.
Benchmark is a dynamic organization capable of responding quickly and effectively to provide a variety of services including contract facility management, operations and development consulting, life cycle management and artificial turf services.
When it comes to sport and recreation facilities, the team at Benchmark transforms public and not-for-profit employee groups into organizations that can compete successfully with private sector efficiency.
Our team’s strengths, developed through years of hands-on direct industry experience, include:
- Organizational maturity with the depth of experience to provide superior levels of client liaison, administrative support, planning and facilitation
- Proven experience in the creation and implementation of effective service delivery models
- Ability to expedite client and stakeholder learning as we fully understand what to do and what not to do during the transition process
- Demonstrated ability to combine private sector efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong analytical, facilitation and training skillset.
Our Benchmark values are the foundation of everything we do:
- Superior working relationships
- Vision and leadership
- Safety and teamwork
- Excellence in client service
- Recognition and reward